The Lily Lake PTC is honored to offer a $500 scholarship to two (2) Central High School Seniors who have previously attended Lily Lake Elementary School. Applications can be picked up in the High School Counselors office, or downloaded from the link below.
The 2019 Applications and essays are due TBA
Eligibility requirements are:
- Student must achieve at least a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 grading scale at the end of the first semester of their senior year.
- Student must have been a Lily Lake Elementary School student for at least two full years and a Central High School student for at least two full years, graduating from CHS.
- Student must be continuing at a vocational training facility, community college or a college as a full time student.
- Student must return the completed application to the CHS Guidance Office. Applications returned to the Lily Lake Elementary School office or any other person/location will not be considered.
- Only those students completing applications will be considered.
Amount and Payment Method
- Two (2) $500 scholarships
- Half of the payment ($250) will be made at the beginning of the semester (end of August) and the remaining half after successful completion of the first term. The student must attain at least a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 grading scale. Grades must be submitted to the current Lily Lake Grade School PTC Treasurer before payment will be made.
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!